Friday, September 21, 2007

My Sad Feeling

It is really hard to hear that your best friend went through a really hard time and made a selfless life time decision. When I heard the news from her, I was shocked but never thought I would be so sad for her. I thought about what she said over and over and finally it made me cry. I don't know what I would do if I am in her position. People make mistakes with the consequence that we never know. But when a best friend made ONLY a mistake and really changed her future life, I feel her pain and sadness. I want to be next to her to give a full moral support but I can't :(. I told her but I would be down in Indonesia to meet her in November, but because I just changed my last name and waiting for the new card, it gives me a risk to go back to United States. But I will call the USCIS (the government agency for immigration) if I am able to use my old card since I won't get my card in November. I only hope that she finds her happiness soon. Love you D!!!!! *Hugs and kisses*

1 comment:

bubble said...

God has HIS plan for one and each of us. Believe in HIM and pray.. He leads your way. Amen.

About Me

Live in Seattle, WA| Like watching TV, hanging out with friends, traveling and shopping|